Move Because You Care is a virtual run, walk or "move" in support of the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation's Area of Greatest Need fund!
On June 17-19, 2022, we're asking Cape Breton (and beyond) to move, because you care! Register for this event with a team or as an individual, and race competitively or move non-competitively in anyway you desire! Or, you can support this event by making a donation now!
Registration is free, but donations are encouraged to support the success of the event and to help strengthen healthcare here in Cape Breton.
How to Particpate in Move Because You Care:
1. Register online, as a team or as an individual, and choose how you are going to "move." By registering, you'll automatically create a personal or team fundraising page where family and friends can support your fundraising goal.
2. Make a donation! Although this event is free, we would love if you could make a donation in support of Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation's Area of Greatest Need fund. (We suggest a starting donation of $10)
3. Check your email! We'll send you the details of your fundraising page, your bib, and more.
4. Invite your family and friends to support your goals by sharing your fundraising page (you'll have access to ready-to-go email templates).
5. Run, walk, or move at your own pace, over the weekend of June 17-19. Whether its down your street, on a walking track, or in your own yard! And, share your activity on social media using #MoveBecauseYouCare!
If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation office at 902-567-7752 or email email@example.com. Thank you for giving where you live, because you care!