The third annual Move Because you Care will take place on June 17-19, 2022. Move Because You Care is a virtual walk, run or "move" and new to this year, is in support of the Cape Breton Regional Hospital Foundation's Area of Greatest Need fund.
How To Take Part:
1. Register Online and choose how you would like to "Move"- Create your fundraising page - family members/friends make great teammates, encourage them to join to, even from afar!
2. Make a donation! Although this run is FREE, we would love if you could make a donation to help The Cape Breton Regional Hospital's Area of Greatest Need fund! (suggested amount $10)
3. Choose Your Honouree (optional) - Who are you doing this in honour of? Choose a special loved one to honour and their name on your bib.
4. Run,Walk, or Move your own course. Whether its down your street, on a walking track, or in your own yard!
5. For Competitive Runners: Submit your time after completion of your race by 12 Noon on Monday, June 20th via this form.
6. Share Your Goal - Share your fundraising page, tell your friends and family, and ask for their support! Snap a pic for facebook and use #CBMoveBecauseUCare
7. Support Our Area of Greatest Need - All donations will directly support the Cape Breton Regional Hospital's Area of Greatest Need fund!
If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation office at 902-567-7752 or email email@example.com